|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Help treat hard corns
- Relief pressure on hard corn
- Not suitable for diabetics
Contain a unique Salicylic Acid paste(Keratolytic) that penetrates and helps remove hard corns while the red felt ring relieves pressure.
Suitable for adults and children 15 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
First clean and thoroughly dry the skin around the corn. This is most important to ensure adhesion. Remove the facing material and position the felt ring very carefully so that it surrounds the corn. Firmly fix in position with the adhesive straps. When properly applied, it should not move or slip.
Apply one corn plaster every two days, for ten days. A maximum of 5 plasters to be applied per corn. No more than 3 corns to be treated at any one time
Hazards and Cautions
- Please keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Not to be used by diabetics.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply if skin is inflamed or broken.
- Carnation Corn Caps contain peanut oil. If you are allergic to peanut or soya, do not use Carnation Corn Caps.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
40% Salicylic Acid BP. Also contains Peanut Oil, Yellow Beeswax BP, Partially Hydrogenated Wood Rosin, Vegetable Triglyceride, E124,E110.
Containing a Carnation Corn Caps plasters 5's .