- Antiseptic solution
- Helps for the treatment and prevention of infection
- Can be applied to cuts, wounds, abrasions, minor burns and other skin infections
BETA ANTISPETIC LOTION is a topical antiseptic for the treatment and prevention of infection in cuts, wounds, abrasions, minor burns and other skin infections.
How to use it
- Cuts, wounds and abrasions: Apply undiluted to the affected area using a cotton tipped applicator or cotton wool as desired.
- Sufficient solution should be used to maintain microbicidal effect in the presence of blood, pus, serum and mucosal secretions.
- Treated areas may be bandaged, or taped or otherwise occluded without loss of efficiency or increase risk of irritation.
- Colour delineates the area treated and activity. As the colour fades, more Beta Antiseptic Lotion should be applied.
Minor burns and blisters: Apply liberally to the reddened and unbroken skin in minor burns; broken or unbroken blisters; to prevent infection.
Tinea: Apply liberally 3 to 4 times per day. Treatment should be continued for 7 days after the disappearance of all symptoms.
Impetigo: Apply undiluted to the blistered area 2 times per day
Chicken-pox sores: To minimise secondary infection and scarring of chicken pox sores, apply undiluted 2 times per day until sores disappear.
Boils: The centre boil area should be covered with Beta Antiseptic Lotion at least 2 times per day.
Containing a bottle of Beta Antiseptic lotion 10% 1000ml.