- Natural herbal formulation to maintain healthy body
- Red Yeast Rice is in vegetable capsules, suitable for everyone
- Reduce cholesterol
BiO-LiFE Red Yeast Rice provides natural red yeast extract traditionally used for general health maintenance.
What is Red Yeast Rice?
- Red yeast rice is derived from fermentation of rice with red yeast (Monascus purpureus).
- It has been used traditionally for centuries in foods and medication.
- It is indicated for general health maintenance.
How does Red Yeast Rice help in supporting optimal health?
Red Yeast Rice contains a naturally occurring substance called monacolin K which promote healthy body.
Who are recommended to take Red Yeast Rice?
People who want to maintain healthy body
Adult: Two capsules daily with food or as recommended by your pharmacist.
- Contraindicated for those who are hypersensitive to any component of red yeast rice-containing products, pregnant mothers, women of childbearing age who are likely to conceive, those with active liver disease and those with unexplained aminotransferase (transaminase) elevations.
- All of the warnings, precautions and interactions of pharmaceutical lovastatin apply to red yeast rice since the principal bioactive substance in red yeast rice is the same.
- Those taking medication for cholesterol control should seek medical advice before using.
- Those with past history of liver disease, those taking warfarin and those who routinely consume alcohol should exercise caution.
- Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while taking this supplement. Concurrent use of lovastatin and grapefruit juice may result in increased bioavailability of lovastatin.
Containing bottle of Bio-Life Red Yeast Rice Vegicap tablets.