- Anti inflammatory effect.
- Ideal for people with swollen, painful joints.
- Helps clear accumulated toxic substances from the body.
Celery seed is traditionally used to relieve joint pain. Blackmores Celery 7000 is a concentrated formula that provides the equivalent of 7 g of celery seed per capsule. This formula is ideal for people with swollen, painful joints.
Celery seed has traditionally been used to assist in the relief of symptoms of joint pain. Celery has been found to have anti-inflammatory and analgesic activity.
Gout is a type of arthritis caused by an increased concentration of uric acid. Uric acid is the end product of purine metabolism. Foods high in purines therefore contribute to the production of uric acid. These foods include organ meats (eg. liver, kidneys, brains, heart, lambs fry), prawns, lobster, oysters, salami, pate, sardines and anchovies.
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Reduce the symptoms of occasional episodes of gout
- Reduce mild rheumatic aches and pains
- Assist body waste elimination
- Supports healthy digestive system function
Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules daily with meals.
|Celery seed oil||70 mg|
|Equivalent to Celery (Apium graveolens) dry seed||7000 mg|
Containing bottle of blackmores celery 7000.