|Price||RM59.80 - RM166.80|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Containing high concentration of DHA + EPA
- Helps maintaining body health
- Helps natural fish intake
MaxX Fish Oil is a high strength quality fish oil providing omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) & docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) for supporting normal functions of a healthy body.
What is MaxX Fish Oil?
MaxX Fish Oil is a high strength quality fish oil that providing 65% of omega-3 fatty acids (330mg EPA, 220mg DHA and 100mg of free fatty acids). The omega-3 fatty acids are extracted from deep sea small fish (anchovies).
How does MaxX Fish Oil help in supporting optimal health?
Maxx Fish oil provides higher doses of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, EPA and DHA which often required to achieve healthy body function.
Who are recommended to take MaxX Fish Oil?
- People with less natural fish intake
- People who want to maintain health
Adults: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily with meals or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- High Strength Fish Oil - containing 330mg EPA, 220mg DHA, 100 free fatty acids
- High Quality - premium grade fish source
- Sourced from Deep Sea Small Fish & Anchovies
- High Purity & Bioavailability - It is processed through molecular distillation which ensure the omega-3 oils are in high purity
- Value For Money & Provide the maximum benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids in an optimum combination of cost and quality
Fish oil may exert a mild blood thinning effect and could prolong bleeding time. It should be used with caution with known blood thinning agents such as warfarin, aspirin, ginkgo biloba, garlic, and high doses of vitamin E.
Containing bottle of Bio-Life Maxx Fish Oil 1000mg capsules.