- Supports patients up to 100kg
- Durable material
Used to help a patient sit upright on the bed, hospital backrests are easy to adjust as per the need and can be adjusted to different angles. A lightweight backrest for use on bed, is ideally foldable making it easy to move from one place to another.
A bed backrest can be used by anyone for back support sitting up in bed to eat, drink, read, or watch television. These are usually adjustable, foldable, and portable.
- Solid construction, epoxy-coated frame
- Mesh fabric for added breathability and easy cleaning
- 5 adjustable angles (25 to 75 degrees)
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Maximum weight: 100kg
- Removable headrest
- Size: 606 x 685 x 605/410 (mm)
Containing a unit of AHC Backrest 531.